[ncl-install] Setting the X11 window size in the .hluresfile

Adam Sisco aws0006 at uah.edu
Sun Jun 25 19:16:15 MDT 2017

Hi ncl-install,

I've just installed NCL 6.4.0, and my final step is to customize the
.hluresfile to my liking. I am using the sample .hluresfile provided on the
Getting Started with NCL web page (https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/get_
started.shtml). When I set the X11 window size smaller than the default
1000 x 1000, my change does not take effect. However, other customizations,
like the background/foreground color, are taking effect when I change
those. I am using XQuartz 2.7.11 on Mac OS 10.10.5. I have restarted
XQuartz and my machine, but the window size never changes.

Regards,

*Adam Sisco*
Research Associate
University of Alabama in Huntsville, NASA/MSFC DSIG
NSSTC 3097
320 Sparkman Drive
Huntsville, AL 35805