[ncl-install] Package missing in current linux-32 channels-ncl 6.4.0?

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 21 11:05:46 MDT 2017

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have a 32-bit Linux version of NCL available on conda; there is nothing wrong with your server.

You may want to try installing one of our 32-bit binary releases <https://www.earthsystemgrid.org/dataset/ncl.640.html> (installation guide <http://ncl.ucar.edu/Download/>).

Kevin