[ncl-install] Trouble in Building NCL on Mac OS with Ifort and Clang

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 7 12:15:01 MDT 2017

Hi Kian,

According to one of our other developers, changing your CtoFLibraries and CtoFLibrariesUser definitions to something like this might fix the linking issue:
#define CtoFLibraries -L "/opt/intel/lib" -lm -lintlc -lsvml -lifcore -lifport -liomp5
#define CtoFLibrariesUser -L "/opt/intel/lib" -lm -lintlc -lsvml -lifcore -lifport

I hope this helps,
Kevin