[ncl-install] Example scripts not running

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 2 07:06:30 MST 2017

I don't think I've ever seen an error like this!

I assume you are running these commands from a Terminal window?

If so, then from the same terminal window, can you type these commands
after the "source activate ncl_stable" command, and email me all of the
commands and any output that's echoed back to the screen:

which ncl
ncl -V
env | grep NCARG
ng4ex xy01n -W png -clean

The last command should produce a PNG image called "xy01n.png"