[ncl-install] [Non-DoD Source] Regarding previous mail

John Helly hellyj at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 12 09:22:23 MST 2017

You can expect whatever you want but, if you don't act courteously, you
shouldn't get a reply at all.

J.

On 12/12/17 4:31 AM, HAVENER, KEVIN F GS-12 USAF ACC 14 WS/WXED wrote:
> Well, you could begin by asking your questions on ncl-talk, not ncl-install.  Ncl-install is for installation problems only.  As I am also subscribed to  ncl-talk, I'm reasonably sure your question has not come up there recently, either.  I suggest you look at the archives for ncl-talk.  Hovmueller questions come up every so often there, and your problem might already have a solution.
>
> To ask questions on the list, you first must subscribe.  Just Google up "ncl-talk" and the first one or two links will send you to the subscription page.
>
> Kevin Havener

John Helly, University of California, San Diego / San Diego Supercomputer Center / Scripps Institution of Oceanography / 760 840 8660 mobile / http://www.sdsc.edu/~hellyj
ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0002-3779-0603