[ncl-install] Installing NCL using condo

Ipshita Majhi ipmajhi at alaska.edu
Thu Aug 31 16:18:12 MDT 2017

Hi,

I used condo to install NCL then when I type

NCL -V, I get the following error, how to resolve this.

Running NCL...

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libgsl.19.dylib

  Referenced from: /Users/imajhi/Miniconda/envs/ncl_stable/bin/ncl

  Reason: Incompatible library version: ncl requires version 22.0.0 or
later, but libgsl.19.dylib provides version 20.0.0

Abort

ncl failed.

--

Ipshita Majhi
PhD Candidate
(907)978-4220 ipmajhi at alaska.edu

Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and
offer thanks for all the troubles we don't have. Life is a gift!
-Sri Sri