[ncl-install] Fwd: NCL Installation (Version not change)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sun Apr 2 20:02:50 MDT 2017

Ramjun,

If you did indeed download the source code, then you actually need to
compile NCL before you can use it. We don't recommend going this route to
install NCL, unless you really need to build NCL from source code for some
reason.

We recommend downloading a pre-built version of NCL, which you can get via
the "conda" command.

Please see this link for details:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/conda.shtml

--Mary