[ncl-install] install NCL in RHEL linux

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sun Nov 27 17:58:41 MST 2016

Please see this page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/

You will also need to look at this page to help you determine which Linux
binary to download:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/linux.shtml

In the very near future, we hope to make this process easier by offering
NCL via conda.  You can already download a test version of NCL under conda.
Please see:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/conda.shtml

--Mary