[ncl-install] Problem -install ncl

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 9 11:55:04 MDT 2016

Martha,

There could be a couple of reasons for this.

The first, is you need to be sure that you installed the 32-bit version of
Cygwin and not the 64-bit version.

The second is that if your version of Cygwin is old then the binary may not
run.

Did you follow the instructions as indicated on this page?

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/cygwin.shtml

--Mary