[ncl-install] dyld: Library Not Loaded

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 29 23:30:25 MST 2016

Sam,

You tried to post to ncl-install at ucar.edu, but you must subscribe before
you can post:

ncremap is not an NCL command, but an NCO command.  You may want post your
question on the NCO mail list:

http://nco.sourceforge.net/#Support

We do see this error when people use ESMF_RegridWeightGen with NCL, and
it's usually because they have a version of gfortran that is not compatible
with the version of gfortran that was used to compile ESMF_RegridWeightGen.

You have some suspicious looking library locations:

/usr/local/usr/local/lib/i386/libgfortran.3.dylib
/usr/local/usr/local/lib/libgfortran.3.dylib

Note the double "/usr/local".  This indicates that gfortran may not have
been installed correctly.  Also, how exactly as you setting
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH? In general, you shouldn't need to set this if the
correct gfortran is on your search path.

--Mary