[ncl-install] Resource directory </usr/share/ncarg/resfiles> does not exist.

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sun Feb 7 15:52:37 MST 2016

Zhiqing,

In order to use your own version of NCL, you need to make sure that you
only set NCARG_ROOT and do not set any of the other NCARG_XXXX environment
variables.

You can check if you are setting any NCARG_XXXX environment variables in
your .* files by typing:

grep NCARG ~/.*

If you see anything but NCARG_ROOT, then edit the file that it's being set
it, and comment it out.

--Mary