[ncl-install] ncl run

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 3 14:28:34 MST 2016

Try running the "setup-x86.exe" program again, and click through the menus
until you get to the menu that allows you to select which components to
install. Enter "gomp" in the search window to see if there are any packages
containing this name.

You may also want to check these notes about installing Cygwin, as they
describe what packages you need to make sure you have when installing NCL:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/cygwin.shtml#InstallCygwinX

Note: some of these packages are for if you are building NCL from source
code.  I'm guessing you installed NCL from a precompiled Cygwin binary, so
some of these packages are not needed.  It doesn't hurt to install them,
unless you are really low on disk space.

--Mary