[ncl-install] Why the ncl installed with "condo" contain no "ESMF_RegridWeightGen" function ?

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 19 12:11:13 MST 2016

Hi Lin,

ESMF_RegridWeightGen is actually included in the “esmf” package on conda-forge’s channel.

Could you please try activating your environment and installing the esmf package using the following commands:
source activate ncl_stable
conda install -c conda-forge esmf

Please let me know if you are still unable to run esmf_regrid_6_sic.ncl after installing the esmf package.

Thanks,
Kevin