[ncl-install] lost email

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 11 11:40:29 MDT 2015

Hi Setareh,
It seems like numerous people responded to you with regards to your SPI
calculation. I think what you want is attached at the bottom of this page:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2013/2315.html
(spi.setereh.ncl
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2013/att-2315/spi.setereh.ncl>
)

If that is not what you are looking for I would suggest you peruse the
overall list of NCL emails for 2013 here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2013/
It looks like your first email was on July 29th and the last one was on
August 5th 2013.

Hope that helps. If you have any further questions please respond to the
ncl-talk email list and not to me personally.

Finally, note that all general NCL related questions should be sent to the
ncl-talk email list and not the ncl-install list where NCL installation
questions should be posted.
Adam

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 11:26 AM, Setareh Rahimi <setareh.rahimi at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> About two years ago I asked you a question about correcting codes I had
> written for SPI. You helped me to correct the codes thatI had written, but
> I lost the email which contained the corrected commands. May I ask you
> please to send me that email. The link below is one of the those email I
> sent to you.
>
> http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2013/2332.html--
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Kind regards.