[ncl-install] Fwd: HDF5 to NETCDF conversion

Nanda Kishore Reddy nandu.eng at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:45:20 MDT 2015

Dear NCL-users

             I am very much new to NCL and I just want to convert hdf5 file
to netcdf file. I have tried the following command but it's showing an
error.
             Can anybody help me how to convert this hdf file.  Any
solutions for this problem would be greatly appreciated.

* xxxx at xxxx:$ ncl*
* Copyright (C) 1995-2013 - All Rights Reserved*
* University Corporation for Atmospheric Research*
* NCAR Command Language Version 6.1.2*
* The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.*
* See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ <http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/> for more details.*
*ncl 0> ncl_convert2nc 3DIMG_01OCT2013_0700_L2B_SST.h5  *
*fatal:syntax error: line 0 before or near 3d *
*ncl_convert2nc 3d*

*fatal:error in statement*

With Kind Regards
Nanda Kishore reddy. B