[ncl-install] HDF-EOS5 build issues

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri May 29 14:40:08 MDT 2015

Sorry about the "Jerry" salutation, I cut-and-pasted a previous message and
didn't notice it!

I forgot to also mention that you can see a list of the external packages
required at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/build_from_src.shtml

I need to create a clean version of these packages so you can just see the
list without all the instructions.

--Mary