[ncl-install] The new version NCL6.3.0 can't work on my computer with Cygwin

Fangda Teng tengfangda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 20:11:54 MDT 2015

Dear Donna

I have used the full path in my .bashrc with the following:

export NCARG_ROOT=/cygdrive/d/cygwin/usr/local/ncl6.3.0
export PATH=/cygdrive/d/cygwin/usr/local/ncl6.3.0/bin:$PATH

And when I use the "whereis ncl", I get a message like this

ncl: /cygdrive/d/cygwin/usr/local/ncl6.3.0/bin/ncl

So I think I have set the PATH correctly, am I right?

By the way, I have test two old NCL versions(ncl6.1.2 and ncl6.2.1).
Both of them work well.

Fangda