[ncl-install] ncl source install

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 19 08:22:06 MDT 2015

Harry,

Just an FYI, but we released Version 6.3.0 yesterday. Before you tackle a
source code install, you might want to download this new version.

https://www.earthsystemgrid.org/dataset/ncl.630.2.html

The "triangle" code is not included with the standard source distribution,
because it's an external package developed at Berkeley and they wanted us
to send people to their website for the code.

We have instructions on how to get the triangle code on our "building from
source code" document:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/build_from_src.shtml#Triangle

--Mary