[ncl-install] Running two versions of NCL

brown wrap gramos at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 19:16:02 MDT 2015

I have multiple version running of many different types of software. We use something called module:
Modules -- Software Environment Management

|   |
| Modules -- Software Environment ManagementThe official web page for the Modules software package. The Modules package provides for the dynamic modification of a user's environment via modulefiles. |
|  |
| View on modules.sourceforg... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

brownwrap.blogspot.com
brownwraps-linuxfromscratch.blogspot.com/