[ncl-install] mipsel issues

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 22 20:47:32 MDT 2015

What version of HDF-EOS 2 did you install? Our build instructions recommend
that you use version 2.19:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/build_from_src.shtml#HDFEOS2

The issue looks like code that defines "intn" in the include file may not
be getting "seen" by your system, because one or more macros are not
getting defined.  This is not an NCL issue, but rather an HDF-EOS issue. I
suggest talking to the HDF-EOS folks about this issue.  Another guess is
that the issue is with the compiler you are using, and/or a specific set of
flags you may be invoking that's causing the "intn" to not get defined
properly.

--Mary