[ncl-install] NCL-NCAR Graphic installation

Negin Moghaddam negin.f.moghaddam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 21:37:05 MDT 2015

Dear NCL- install helpdesk,

I got into a trouble with running ncl. Last time that I installed this
program it was running and I tested it. But today The following error
comes. I checked the .bashrc file and it is similar to the one I sent for
you.
Everything is there but I don't know why it stops running the command.

It will be great to have your response.

kind Regards
Negin