[ncl-install] How to edit config without using Configure

John Helly hellyj at ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 12 19:07:21 MST 2015

Hi.

I trying to build from source on Ubuntu (various reasons why) and cannot
figure out how to specify ./include and ./lib paths without using the
Configure script.

Is there an editable config or Makefile? I looked at yMakefile but the
directions about what to do seem contradictory. I've tried editing the
common/Makefile but apparently that has no effect. Cannot determine if
it's not finding the paths or the edits are being overwritten.

Any advice is welcome.
J.

--
John Helly, University of California, San Diego / San Diego Supercomputer Center / Scripps Institution of Oceanography / 760 840 8660 mobile / stonesteps (Skype) / stonesteps7 (iChat) / http://www.sdsc.edu/~hellyj