[ncl-install] can't find Cygwin version of NCL binaries

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 30 23:53:13 MDT 2015

Hi Ray,

There's a Cygwin binary for NCL 6.3.0, but only for the "opendap-enabled"
binaries.

Go here:

https://www.earthsystemgrid.org/dataset/ncl.630.html

and then click on "NCL Version 6.3.0 precompiled binaries, OPeNDAP-enabled":

https://www.earthsystemgrid.org/dataset/ncl.630.0.html

Click on "Download Options" and you will see the Cygwin file there.

--Mary'