[ncl-install] cpexcc.f:(.text+0x899): undefined reference to `cpgeti_'

brown wrap gramos at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 13:39:09 MST 2014

I download the latest version of the software, hoping that might fix my problem. No luck. In looking through previous problems with the same errors, it was suggested maybe Iftran didn't get built. I see Iftran in the build tree, but I don't find it in the installation directory. In any case I am still getting the above error when trying out the examples.