[ncl-install] How to add lat and lon to a variable

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 16 15:18:08 MDT 2014

Hi Ipshita,
This is not an installation question, so it would be much more appropriate
to post it to ncl-talk. When you do it would be good if you describe in
more detail your data. Is it from a NetCDF file or is it ascii data, or ???
Also where do the lat/lon coordainate values come from? Are they 1D or 2D?
Can you do a printVarSummary of your variable? This will help in answering
your question appropriately.
 -dave