[ncl-install] missing libgomp.so.1

Jonathan Murray jmurray at whoi.edu
Tue Jul 15 08:10:39 MDT 2014

centos/redhat, try yum:

yum provides */lib64/libgomp.so.1
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, security
 * base: mirror.solarvps.com
 * epel: mirrors.mit.edu
 * extras: mirror.ash.fastserv.com
 * updates: mirrors.seas.harvard.edu
adobe-linux-x86_64/filelists                             |  606 B
00:00
epel/filelists_db                                        | 8.8 MB
00:06
updates/filelists_db                                     | 2.2 MB
00:04
libgomp-4.4.7-4.el6.x86_64 : GCC OpenMP v3.0 shared support library
Repo        : base
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/lib64/libgomp.so.1