[ncl-install] (no subject)

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 22 09:54:41 MST 2014

[1] This is not an ncl-install question.
     In fact, it is not related to NCL at all.
     Please do not send non-NCL related questions to any NCL email list.

[2] You must download the MERRA data from the appropriate MERRA archive.
     Further, all MERRA related questions should be sent to

              merra-questions at lists.nasa.gov

----
General Information: http://gmao.gsfc.nasa.gov/merra/

Data Download:       http://mirador.gsfc.nasa.gov/