[ncl-install] (no subject)

amit timilsina timilsinaamit87 at huskers.unl.edu
Fri Aug 1 11:43:36 MDT 2014

Hi, This is Amit. I am new for NCL. The 32 bit cygwin was installed in my 64 bit computer  in windows OS and trying to install NCL. The home directory was like "\home\atimilsina2" after using "pdw". When I tried to follow the instructions given on website (https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/cygwin.shtml#DownloadNCL) to unzip the file. The message of 'no directory was found' pop up. Could you please help me from the initial step to install the NCL. I really appreciate your help in advance.