[ncl-install] installation of ncar graphic on ubuntu

lye wilson wkwlye at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 01:19:48 MDT 2014

Hi all, I am a newbie of ubuntu. I would like to install ncar graphic in my
ubuntu operation system, however, I face some problem when I install
MyProxyLogon.

It is stated that:

 net.sourceforge.jnlp.LauchException: Fatal: Launch Error: Could not launch
JNLP file.

At net.sourceforge.jnlp.Launcher.lanchApplication(Launcher.java:600)

at.netsouceforge.jnlp.Launcher$TgThread.run(Launcher.java:889)

Caused by:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

your help will be very much appreciated.

Once, I manage to install ncar graphics, I will be very grateful to all of
you!

Regards,
Wilson Lye