[ncl-install] After install to cygwin, no response to any command

Robert Cohen Robert.Cohen at po-box.esu.edu
Wed Sep 18 09:53:39 MDT 2013

Thanks for your help.

I had tried convert on the 32-bit machine and assumed I'd run into the same issue as idt but I should be able to run ImageMagick separately from the Cygwin environment and therefore not run into that issue.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Robert A. Cohen, Department of Physics, East Stroudsburg University
570.422.3428   rcohen at esu.edu    http://www.esu.edu/~bbq