[ncl-install] After install to cygwin, no response to any command

Robert Cohen Robert.Cohen at po-box.esu.edu
Tue Sep 17 14:49:41 MDT 2013

I have another question.

The reason I am using a 64-bit machine is because I need more RAM in order to hold the graphics generated when I used "animate" with idt.  On my 32-bit machine, I can only have 4 GB RAM, which is not enough.

If I use the 32-bit Cygwin, will I still have access to the entire 16 GB RAM on my 64-bit machine?

If not, it seems I should install Linux, correct?

Robert A. Cohen, Department of Physics, East Stroudsburg University
570.422.3428   rcohen at esu.edu    http://www.esu.edu/~bbq