[ncl-install] java error in NCAR Graphics installation

P.K. Yeung yeung at ae.gatech.edu
Fri May 24 09:35:45 MDT 2013

Mary:

Thanks for your quick reply. Incidentally the problem seemed
to resolve itself when I tried again a little later. When I started
the process I had forgotten the ESG password that I used
a few years ago. Then I clicked the 'forgotten password' button
and got a temporary password from the system. After that I changed
my password. Perhaps the system was confused between the two
different passwords at some point.

Anyway, later last night I was able to complete the
installation process and managed to make a new plot too.

Thanks

 		P.K