[ncl-install] Instalation Issue - NCL v. 6.1.2

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 1 15:24:12 MST 2013

Dear Simon,

The NclNetCDF4.c file shouldn't be getting compiled if you answered "no" to
the $NCARG/Configure question: "Build NetCDF4 feature support?"

When you answer "no" to this question, it's supposed to insert the following
line in your $NCARG/config/Site.local file:

#define BuildNetCDF4 0

Can you check if you have this line, and if not, then add it.
Also, make sure you do *not* have the line:

#define BuildNetCDF4 1

Once you do this, try running "make Everything" again to see if this fixes the problem.

If this doesn't fix the problem, then send me your Site.local file.

--Mary