[ncl-install] installation problem (version 6.1.2)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 26 08:29:30 MDT 2013

Daniele,

You need to provide more information. It would help if you include the "make-ouptput" file.
Also, include the config file that you used ($NCARG/config/LINUX or $NCARG/config/Darwin_Intel, etc).

Finally, are you sure you need to build from source code? We have several binaries for
Linux, MacOSX and Cygwin.

--Mary