[ncl-install] Installing NCL

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 24 08:43:40 MST 2013

Dear Nursefa,

I think you encountered an error in one of our Makefiles. You had turned off support for GDAL (shapefiles), but the build system is still trying to build it anyway, and giving you some undefined references.

Please take the attached file, and put it in the directory $NCARG/ni/src/ncl

Then, run "make Everything" again from the $NCARG directory and let me know if you still have problems.