[ncl-install] Installing NCL

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 23 20:41:54 MST 2013

Dear Nursefa Gökmen,

Can you email the make-output file to this group?

It's not surprising that "ncl" was not found. This exectuable depends on several external packages being built correctly and found by the compiler. Usually it's a simple fix, but I need to see your make-output file so I can see what the error was in building "ncl".