[ncl-install] 64-Bit Libraries on Mac OS X

Sean Crowell scrowell at ou.edu
Wed Feb 20 12:59:28 MST 2013

I'm trying to install RIP version 4, and everything goes well until the compilation tries to link the NCAR Graphics libraries that obtained with my precompiled binary for 6.1.2.  The make output then says that it can't find a bunch of libraries related to cairo for x86_64 architecture.  I finally got it to compile using the binary for 6.0.  Is there any chance you guys created the Mac binary for 6.1.2 without specifying a 64 bit flag?

Sean

Sean Crowell
Postdoctoral Research Associate
College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences
University of Oklahoma
Office: NWC 5420
Phone: (405)325-1089
scrowell at ou.edu