[ncl-install] NCL prebuilt for Debian 7

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 4 12:27:01 MST 2013

Hi Dan,

I'm honestly not sure about this. My suggestion is to go ahead and try it, because if it doesn't work, it should fail spectacularly, and not subtly. If it doesn't work, please post back here with the error message.

Usually, older binaries are compatible on newer systems. If you were running Debian 6 and trying to use a binary compiled under Debian 7, then this could be a problem.

--Mary