[ncl-install] Request

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 4 12:19:11 MST 2013

It sounds like you have an OPenDAP enabled version of NCL.  If you are on a LINUX system, then I suggest downloading a non-opendap enabled binary.

Otherwise, if you need OPeNDAP, or if you are on a Cygwin system (which always has the OPeNDAP capabilities built-in), then see:

For LINUX:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/linux.shtml#SharedLibraries

For Cygwin, run "setup.exe" again and search for "ssl". I believe this should be installed automatically, but I'm not sure. I can't get my Cygwin machine to respond right now.

--Mary