[ncl-install] (no subject)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 25 09:55:51 MDT 2012

Sima,

There's not enough information here. What do you mean by "it didn't install"?  Did you
follow all the instructions through the "gunzip" and "tar -xvf" part? Did you setenv NCARG_ROOT
and then add $NCARG_ROOT/bin to your search path as instructed?

I don't think your version of gcc should be the issue, but it would help if you could provide
more information about what you did, and whether you got some kind of error message.

--Mary