[ncl-install] having problem executing the command line ncl_filedump

Maricel Etchegaray maricel.etchegaray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 00:30:24 MDT 2012

Mary,

I just attached the output in this email.

Its seems that the environmet variable is no set, but it is strange because
when i wrote setenv it is in the list of  variable.

Tell me please what is the problem and let me know how to solve it.

I wrote this in "c:\cygwin\home\*xxx*\.bashrc"  as the instalation manual
wrote.

export NCARG_ROOT=/usr/local
export PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH

Thank you very much for helping me.