[ncl-install] Fwd: Re: having problem executing the command line ncl_filedump

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 17 15:56:27 MDT 2012

FYI ...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [ncl-install] having problem executing the command line
ncl_filedump
Date: 	Tue, 17 Jul 2012 23:55:18 +0200
From: 	Maricel Etchegaray <maricel.etchegaray at gmail.com>
To: 	Dennis Shea <shea at ucar.edu>

Yes, i followed the instalation instruction and i set  NCARG_ROOT  as it
was written there.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:53 PM, Dennis Shea <shea at ucar.edu
<mailto:shea at ucar.edu>> wrote:

     Speculation:

     You do not have your NCARG_ROOT environment set correctly

     On 7/17/12 3:51 PM, Maricel Etchegaray wrote:

              Good morning,

              I'm having problem trying to execute some commands.

              I just attached you the error message.

              When I entered the command ncl -V i have the version
correctly.

              thanks in advance for helping me.

              Regards.