[ncl-install] NCL & PGI

Jenkins, Mack mack.jenkins at eas.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 18 11:36:19 MST 2012

Thanks for the help Mary.  I thought that I did answer no to that questions about NetCDF-4 support.  After trying another compile, it still fails.  Now, here is the question that I have.  Since I am trying to compile against PGI, does NCL require that all of the pre-requisite packages be compiled against PGI as well?
--
Mack J. Jenkins, II
404-385-1591
mack.jenkins at eas.gatech.edu