[ncl-install] NCL in Edubundu

gibies george gibies at tropmet.res.in
Thu Feb 23 08:26:23 MST 2012

Dear NCL install support,

I have Edubundu as OS in my laptop and I tried to install NCL using
apt-get, but it doesn't work.

Then I tried manually and installed ncl at the path /usr/local/ncarg

and included corresponding path in .bashrc

But now when I try to open ncl it shows the following error message.

"ncl: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory"

what should I do in this situation ?

--
*Gibies George,
CSIR-Research Fellow,*