[ncl-install] Install ncl 6.1.0 on CentOS 6.3 i386

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 19 19:25:39 MST 2012

This looks like a bug in our build system. The _getVarNodeFromNclFileGrpNode function is in a file that only gets included in the build if  UseNetCDF4Features is set non-zero. However, in Execute.c and Symbol.c it is referenced without conditional compilation directives. This needs to be fixed. I think the only workaround for now is to always build with NetCDF4 and UseNetCDF4Features enabled.
 -dave