[ncl-install] Problem about installing X11

linzhenhua linzhenhua at 163.com
Wed Nov 30 18:16:27 MST 2011

The development library packages for redhat distributions for generally suffixed with "devel", while "dev" for ubuntu distributions.
The package name on my computer (fedora 12) is libX11-devel. If you install the OS yourself, you can find this package on your install DVD. Or you can search this package online. The package with the same name from Scientific and Centos distributions can also be used for redhat.