[ncl-install] WPS 3.2.1 does not produce plotgrids/plotfmt/anyone have gcc44/gfortran44 compiled NCL 5.2.1

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon May 23 08:51:19 MDT 2011

Hi Greg,

Can you provide the error messages from your compilation? We don't have 5.2.1 compiled with gcc 4.4.x, unfortunately, but we do have a binary for (Debian) gcc 4.3.2 which might work better than 4.1.2.

However, if I can see the compilation error, I might be able to provide a solution without you having to reinstall or build from source code.

--Mary