[ncl-install] questions about ncarg library for interpolation routines

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 10 11:35:03 MST 2011

Jemma,

Dave found some commented out code in our HLU library that contains some of these routines, but we're not sure of the nature of them.

If you download the NCL source code, and look in $NCARG/ni/src/lib/hlu, you'll see the files like:

coeff1.f
interp.f
terp1.f

Looking through these, some of subroutines are commented out, so they don't show up in our "hlu" library. However you might be able to uncomment them and compile them, if you build NCL from source code.

I'll attach them here.