[ncl-install] questions about ncarg library for interpolation routines

Jemma Wu jemma.wu at mq.edu.au
Wed Mar 9 22:46:00 MST 2011

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your help on installation of ncarg.5.

Now I have managed to make the old Fortran codes (which used to run with
ncarg.v4 if you remember) to run with ncarg.v5. However, the results are not
very correct. I found the codes call some ncarg interpolation subroutines
(coeff2, terp2, interp, etc) which were in the cubspl package (?) of version
4. But I couldn't find this package in the ncarg.v5 lib that I installed.
Could you point to me which package they are in? and are these subroutines
still the same with version 4?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Jemma