[ncl-install] ncl_convert2nc reports 'Badly placed ()'s'

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 23 13:17:35 MDT 2011

Glenn,

Are you actually able to run csh?  What happens if you type "csh" on the UNIX command line?

Did you make any other changes to ncl_convert2nc to get it to work?

As a test, go back to the original "ncl_convert2nc" before you made any changes, and execute it with:

ncl_convert2nc $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/data/grb/ced1.lf00.t00z.eta.grb

Let us know what happens.

--Mary